Kitchen islands have a great deal to provide in regards to including storage and also job surface as well as producing much better traffic flow.
While having an island is common, the design of islands can be anything. Angled, open, on wheels, made from wood or constructed from steel, islands follow no set rules in regards to design.
The following eight kitchens show some great points you may want to take into consideration for your island.
1. Laptop Storage
2. Industrial Steel Dolly
3. ‘Good, Sturdy Table’ on Wheels
4. Two Levels, Two Countertop Materials
5. Raised Baking Station
6. Two Islands, Multiple Materials
7. Freestanding Marble-and-Metal Piece
8. Angled With Raised Chopping Station