As an educator, you are an advocate for learning. There are several quotes that tell why education is significant and can help reframe the way students think about school life. So they will be showing up to class daily, feeling happy and keen to learn.
Worried about getting these quotes/to worry not. Peachy essay is at your service. We have a number of quotes that can help motivate students in school.
1. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. —Malcolm X.
Knowledge is power. Encourage your students to start harnessing that power today.
2. The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. —B.B. King
Education is the gift that keeps on giving. Encourage your class members to hold that gift close to their hearts.
3. Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself. —Chinese proverb
Sometimes you need to practice a little tough love. This message shows that you’re there to offer up the tools for education, but it’s up to your students to accept and use these tools.
4. The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them. —Mark Twain.
This inspirational quote can remind your students that education is a privilege.
5. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. —Plutarch
Here’s a beautiful simile for any schoolroom that can help ignite a passion for learning in your students.
6. Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.—B.B. King
Homework can be hard, but you can change the way your students think about learning by reframing it as a tool that is going to shape a brighter future.
Encouraging Quotes about Embracing Failure
Even the most successful person makes mistakes. The process of learning from life’s failures is not easy, but it can be a good thing for your students to experience.
You can’t stop students from struggling, but you can help them discover important lessons while providing the encouragement to carry on.
For kids who need a bit of courage to pick back up and start again, use these quotes to teach them that failure isn’t something to be feared, but rather, something to embrace and grow from.
7. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. —Albert Einstein
Let your students know it is okay to make errors, so long as they pick themselves back up and try again.
Failure isn’t final. In fact, it can be a powerful tool for growth and progress.
8. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. —John Wooden
This inspiring quote can encourage students not to focus on their limitations but on their unique strengths.
9. Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game. —Babe Ruth
Challenge your students to face their fears head-on. After all, they’ll miss 100% of the shots they don’t take.
Helpful Quotes About Avoiding Procrastination
Procrastination can feel like an easy excuse at first, but it can soon become a student’s greatest weakness. It gets in the way of productivity and can create a lot of stress during busy times.
A good teacher can help students to avoid this disobliging habit early enough so that they can live up to their ability in the classroom and beyond.
Use these powerful motivational quotes to give your class an extra push to get started.
10. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. –Zig Ziglar
Whatever your students are passionate about, be the teacher who helps them get started.
11. Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder. —Mason Cooley
Young people who read this will realize they’re only doing themselves a disservice by leaving things to the last minute.
12. The expert in anything was once a beginner. —Helen Hayes.
Everyone starts somewhere hence we are all reminded to embark upon a new challenge.
13. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. — Walt Disney.
Actions speak louder than words.
14. Motivational quotes about hard work
People who achieve a lot of things are not always the most talented but the hardworking ones.
15. There are no shortcuts to any place worth being. —Beverly Stills.
Students cannot have it easy and get spectacular results. They must toil.
16. Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration. —Thomas Edison.
You cannot easily get great ideas off the ground without hard work.
17. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.—Elon Musk.
Students must know that being great is not a right but rather a choice. You choose who you want to be.
18. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. —Jim Ryun.
As a teacher, help your students to develop good habits in class and they will be able to set out an interesting journey later.
19. Success is the sum of all efforts, repeated. —R. Collier.
Little actions that we do daily can add up to something big.
Inspirational Quotes About the Future
20. The future belongs to those who believe in the power of their dreams. —Eleanor Roosevelt.
21. The best way to predict your future is to create it. —Abraham Lincoln.
Let your students know that the power to design their future lies in their hands.
22. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. —A.A.Milne.
23. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. —Albert Einstein.
Classroom Quotes About Reading
24. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. —Anonymous.
25. The more you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you will go. — Dr. Seuss.
When you share inspirational quotes with students, you help them to get motivated and energized.
It also creates a positive culture in class hence students will always show up in class, eager to learn.