Whenever you want to create a better impression on your audience, you can take advantage of quotations. When they are used correctly, quotations strengthen your arguments by making your essay more attractive. Quotations are used in the opening sentence of the introduction.
Before you use any quotation, make sure it applies to your topic. Read the quotation and think about how it will add value to your essay. If it doesn’t, it will look displaced and devalue your essay.
Here is a list of the best quotes you can use in your essay.
“Education is a ticket to destiny, for the society of the future belongs to individuals who prepare today.” Malcolm X.
“A great man can build a structure with the stones that others have hurled at him.” David Brinkley
“Wisdom is the sole good, and stupidity is the only bad.” Socrates
“On the opposite side of fear is everything you have ever wanted.” George Addair
“A society that values its privileges beyond its beliefs soon loses all.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Non-collaboration with evil is as important an obligation as collaboration with virtue.” Mohandas Gandhi
When quotes are used in an essay, they make your paper look impressive. They inspire the reader which makes them want to find out more about the information. Due to this, the reader takes time to read your essay and award you good marks.
If you are not certain whether your quotation is relevant, use the essay grader on EduBirdie essay writing services. You can buy essay online from this website anytime you want. Whenever you want help, just click on the write my essay tab and ask a writer to write for you.
7. “The most challenging part is choosing to act; the rest is just a matter of persistence.” Amelia Earhart
8. “Either you control the day or it controls you.” Jim Rohn
9. “The only individual you can choose to be is the one you choose to be.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “All the cash on the earth would be worthless if women did not exist.” Aristotle Onassis
11. “Things do not worry men; it is their perspective on things that do.” Epictetus
12. “Men, on the whole, are more concerned with what they cannot see than with what they can.” Julius Caesar
13. “The ultimate triumph in life is not to never fail, but rebounding from every setback.” Nelson Mandela
14. “It’s easier to get started if you stop speaking and start acting.” Walt Disney, Jr.
15. “Do not even waste your precious time imitating somebody else’s life; your time is short.” Steve Jobs
16. “How many worries do you lose when you choose to be someone rather than something?” Gabrielle “Coco”
17. “Be yourself and say what you’re thinking, since those that don’t care don’t mind, and those who care don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
18. “Writing for oneself and having no audience is preferable to writing for the audience and having no self.” Cyril Connolly
19. “Starting up is the key to moving ahead.” Mark Twain
20. “The single expedition that is hardest to undertake is the one that you never start” Tony Robbins
21. “Man’s intellect is capable of achieving everything he may imagine and believe.” Napoleon Hill
22. “Our fears of today could be the single thing that prevents us from realizing our dreams of tomorrow.” Franklin Delano Roosevelt
23. “The key to transformation is to spend all of your effort on constructing the new rather than fighting the old.” Socrates
24. “Change anything if you do not like it. Alter your mindset if you cannot change it.” Mary Angelou
25. “Your intellect is a great tool. Your life will begin to transform once you fill it with pleasant ideas.” Gautama Buddha
26. “Always keep in mind that you are one-of-a-kind. Just like the rest of the world.” Margaret Mead
27. “Instead of judging every day by the fruit you reap, consider the seedlings you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
28. “Those who trust in the splendor of their ambitions have a bright future ahead of them.” Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “Tell me something, and I’ll forget it. I remember what you teach me. If you involve me, I will learn.” Benjamin Franklin
One of the ways to make your essay more interesting is to use quotations. They are used as hooks to attract the reader to go on reading your essay. You should be careful when using quotations.
Make sure you choose a quotation that is relevant to your essay topic. You must cite the quotation in your references. If you fail to cite the quotation, it can be termed plagiarism.
Where To Find Inspiration For Your Studies Everyone has a period when we find it hard to keep up with work or study. Thoughts become spontaneous and confused, enthusiasm and motivation disappear. This is a very difficult…
44 Motivational Christian Quotes A collection of christian quotes that are motivational. Be inspired and motivated by these words. God is not going to bless a goal motivated by greed, envy, guilt, fear, or…
Top 10 Best Medical Schools in Germany 2022 Best Medical Schools in Germany - Thousands of students in the world certainly want to go further in medical school, but to ensure admission to international schools and pursue a…
36 Motivational Bible Verses There are so many motivating verses in the bible, here are just a few to inspire you. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches…
Top 10 Best Medical Schools in Europe 2022 Best Medical Schools in Europe - Medical Schools today continue to dynamic developments due to the new rides of various diseases and their management. Thus making the best campuses in…
30 Powerful Quotes on Failure It seems that failure tends to be more public than success. Or at least that’s what we perceive it to be. We fret it, we try to avoid it, and…
Top 50+ Encouraging Quarantine Quotes Quarantine quotes! As we all know every country announced self-quarantine to prevent coronavirus. No one is not 100% sure about this coronavirus that where it came from. But it killed…
25 Good Quotes for College Essays A quotation on a college essay is always something handy to consider. It saves you the time that would otherwise be spent in a laborious research business. You probably know…
Top 10 Universities in New Zealand 2022 We recognize that some individuals have been looking for the top 10 universities in New Zealand in 2022. Higher education in New Zealand is used to describe all aspects of…
12 Adventurous Business Ideas For Students If you are ready for unconventional and bold solutions, you can consider the most creative business ideas for beginners. Their main advantage is the low level of competition. Providing status…