Uplifting quotes about change from your favorite authors. These inspirational change quotes about life will inspire you.
Unless change becomes the constant of our own lives, we’ll cease to be change agents in the lives of others.
– David Timms, Living the Lord’s Prayer
When we wrap our minds and hearts around God’s gracious work in the gospel and root ourselves in Jesus, we find the strength and power to change, because the power to change comes from him alone.
– Matt Eachus, Gospel: Encountering and Remembering the Good News of Jesus
The only thing good is if we come and rest in the life of Christ who is the real Lamb of God. Then He can change our hearts, He can change our desires, and He can change our thoughts.
– Russell M. Stendal
So much can change in our lives: our circumstances, the way people treat us, our health, and even our feelings can constantly change. But God will never change.
– Mona M. Hanna, The Nature of God
In this growing digital frontier, I just want to shed a little light out into the world to light up people’s lives in the hope that they to will help inspire others which will slowly but surely change the world, even in a small way.
– Rev J Martin, The Power Of Choice: Good Choices Lead to the Good Life
You can’t be stubborn to stick to your own views because without adopting change, it is difficult to compromise.
– Adam Green, Greatest Life Lessons, Observations And Motivational Quotes From T.D. Jakes
We are tempted to give up on change when we wrongly compare our life to someone else’s life.
– Kendra Tillman, You Are Stronger Than You Think: Lessons of Endurance in the Race of Faith
When we accept Christ, however, there should be a transformation, a complete change from selfish people to selfless people.
– Mark J. Musser, Finding the True You: Discover Who You Were Created to Be
God wants us to trust him and his ability to change things in our lives.
– Joel Patchen, Love is for Eternity
To change your outer world, you must first change your inner world
– Sharon Akinoluwa, The Pathway To Prosperity
God desires you to be continually, changing and conforming into the image of His Son.
– Hlompho Phamodi, Stagnation Is Not Your Portion!
But God who never changes cannot change His mind.
– James Thomas Lee Jr, Daily Devotions from the Book of Proverbs
If you have dismissed Jesus, prayerfully commit to engage him today, and allow him the freedom to change your life. The changes will only be for the better.
– Christopher Greer, Easter is Coming: A Devotional Journey with Jesus
We know that God has the power to change circumstances, and we often cannot see why He chooses to change some, and let others remain as they are.
– Latayne Scott, Passion, Power, Proxy, Release
Sorrow is okay – if it causes us to change the way we think and change the way we act; but if the root of sorrow is self-pity or self-preservation, and it does not cause us to make a change, then it is not effective.
– Angie Wagler, All My Rooms: Bringing transformation to the heart of where we live. . .
Forgiveness does not change what has occurred, it takes the stinger out and cleanses the wound so that you can move forward and live.
– E’yen A. Gardner, Love Letters: 54 letters inspired by Love
God is unchanging. The weather changes. Fashion changes. Even change changes. God has not changed and cannot and will not ever change.
– Max Lucado, Life to the Max
When we change our minds, seeking the truth and the love of God, and change our patterns, so that our lives and relationships are purpose-driven and God-centered, we can experience the pleasure and satisfaction that accompanies covenant love built God’s way.
– Chrystal Armstrong, God’s Divine Design for Dating and Marriage: A Perfect Love for Imperfect People
Even God Himself can’t change us unless we choose to allow His Word’s knowledge in.
– L. F. Low, Your Pain Is Showing!
The act of changing our lives through our words is one that involves a strong belief in the written Word of God.
– Grant Dean, Practical Step to an Awesome Life through changing your words
Yes, you can continually pray and ask God to change the person you care about, however, 2 Corinthians 6: 14 doesn’t tell us to not be equally yoked together . . . until a person changes.
– Patrick Baldwin, The Perfection of Purity:: A Message To My Daughter
Sometimes we need to be honest with ourselves in order to make positive changes in our life and become more spiritual in relation to Christ and money.
– Joshua Ray, Renewing Your Mind
When we fail to face our deepest disappointments and admit our sinfulness, the best we can hope for is temporary, superficial change.
– Cherie Hill, empty (Living Full of Faith When Life Drains You Dry)
Jesus Christ has affected history more than any other person. What he did changed the world forever.
– Roger Quy, All About Jesus: The Single Story from Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John
We need God’s guidance whether we are at a certain crossroad, making life changing, path altering decisions, or as we go through the day.
– Shannon Scott, Discernment & Decision Making
El Shaddai, God Almighty, he is the truth, he cannot change, and he is abundantly able to do everything he says.
– Terri Main, Blessed be the Name: A Study in the Names of God
When I got on board with His plans, things began to change. My perceptive of myself changed. The desires I used to have diminished. My entire value system changed because of saying yes to the purpose of God.
– Verlinda Wilkerson, Understanding the Realities of Purpose In Progress
God changes people in a way that no one else can. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done, or what sins you have committed. God washes away all of it.
– K. J. Bryen, Dare to be Brave
If Jesus is your Lord and Savior, then you have all you need to be an agent of change in the lives of your kids.
– Cathy Coppola, Devil! Get Your Hands Off!
We know that God never changes, so it is safe to assume that God still communicates to you and me.
– Beverly J. Van Kampen; Margery A. Lembke, The GodSense Journey: Exploring Sacred Pathways
But as I read the Bible, something changed. As I read, my mind and heart began to open.
– Justin Jepsen, In Search of the Wise Men: Lessons from the Three Wise Men
Once Jesus enters your life, He changes everything from your eternal destination to your daily walk with Him.
– James Cooper, Storm Watch: A Journey to Discipleship
Over the course of the weeks and months that followed, everything changed – from what I thought was important in life to how I treated other people. Most importantly, a sense of peace entered my life which had never been there before.
– Britt Gillette, Coming To Jesus: One Man’s Search for Truth and Life Purpose
God works within the framework of our free will to change our hearts, not just command our obedience that He may bless and prosper that for which we intercede.
– Ann Allfrey, Prayer Drive … One Year On
In the day of the Lord, according to all the prophecies, everything will change. The Lord will not permit anyone to misrepresent him.
– Russell M. Stendal, The River of God: Blessings from the Throne to the Uttermost Parts of the Earth
. . . if we are able to let go of our selfish and competitive urges and take on God’s perspective things will change dramatically.
– Paula Casill, My Brother’s Keeper: Redefining Relationships in the Body of Christ