Be inspired by these uplifting Christian quotes about trust. Put your trust in God and life will never be the same.
Trusting Him to work out your circumstances instead of using your own might and power will bring deep satisfying joy into your life.
– Joyce Meyers
Living by faith means listening to Jesus and choosing to trust him moment by moment.
– Matt Eachus, Gospel: Encountering and Remembering the Good News of Jesus
So, with a child’s trust and a child’s faith we have to put away our pride and come to God and ask for faith.
– Margaret Weston, How Do I Know I Know God?
God really spoke to me through that situation teaching me why some things are allowed to happen but more importantly that if we stay in faith and trust in Him there is always a security of His loving arms coming down to save us.
– Brian L Summy, It’s Not About Me, It’s About God
Many verses in Scripture encourage us to place our faith and trust in Jesus, but this and other verses speak of us being able to appropriate (keep) the faith of Jesus which must work in and through us.
– Russell M. Stendal, The Seventh Trumpet and the Seven Thunders
Faith begins very small and only grows as we learn to trust the person or item in which we put our faith.
– Dr. A.G. Walp, Resurrection (Fact or Fiction)
Nobody likes to wait, but waiting will help you develop patience and deepen your trust in God.
– Daree Allen, What’s Wrong With Me?
And if God has promised to stay present with, help and uphold those who trust in Him, do we have any real reason to fear?
– John Stange, Overcoming Anxiety
Trust is another thread that David used to compel us to lean on and place our confidence in his God – our God!
– Lydia Chorpening, Bigger than Impossible: Keys to Experiencing the Impossible through God
Millions of people in the world claim to believe in Jesus—yet they go about day to day still trying to pay for their own sin and refusing to simply admit their desperate state and trust His full payment on the cross.
– Cary Schmidt, done.: What most religions don’t tell you about the Bible
But the one thing that we can trust as eternal, the one thing that will always be true, is that God loves us.
– Mona M. Hanna, The Nature of God
You’ve got to trust that God knows why He has you on this path and ask the Holy Spirit to empower you to run it with endurance.
– Kendra Tillman, You Are Stronger Than You Think: Lessons of Endurance in the Race of Faith
Trusting God enough to guide us down the best pathway of our life requires us to first surrender our life to Him.
– Heather Bixler, My Scripture Journal: The Promises of God
We can trust God’s Word to be the absolute authority in all matters of life because it is the very words of Almighty God written through human vessels inspired by the Holy Spirit.
– Joel Patchen, Love is for Eternity
Fear always comes to attack your confidence in order to erode your trust in God’s already given ability for your success; (Isaiah 36: 4) but cast not away your confidence.
– Sharon Akinoluwa, The Pathway To Prosperity
Only by trusting Jesus— someone who’s been the route before— can we have any confidence that we are doing the right thing, for we surely cannot be doing the “safe” thing if we are to follow an unseen God to the death.
– Latayne Scott, Passion, Power, Proxy, Release
God understands your pain. Trust Him to take care of the things you can’t.
– Buffy Andrews, A Grandmother’s Legacy: 365 Notes to Live By
Our defense is to get to know the Word of God (Jesus). We can then put our entire trust and confidence in Him.
– Marcy Lemasters, It’s not my fault. – God
God wants to develop and cultivate our trust in Him. Sometimes we just have to trust him when we don’t know all the answers.
– Shane Callahan, The Secret of the Lord: How to Have a Deeper and More Meaningful Relationship with God
As you think about it you will realised how far God has brought you from the day you first learned “the way of salvation” (Acts 16: 17) and put your trust in the Lord Jesus.
– Alan Toms, The Way Ahead
When we fully submit to God, trusting Him with our lives, we become responsible Christians and that is when we quit blaming everyone else for how we feel.
– L. F. Low, Your Pain Is Showing!
God does not ask us to forget. He asks us to trust Him with justice, and to trust Him with our well being.
– Vicki Edwards, Spiritual Spa: Creating Space for Women to Encounter God
I needed to trust Him in order to allow Him to truly order my steps and lead me through the process to the promise and purpose that He had established for my life.
– Chrystal Armstrong, God’s Divine Design for Dating and Marriage
Trust in God, Follow His Word, Be True to Yourself and Live with No Regrets unto God – But the secret to doing that is Knowing Yourself and Knowing who God is through His Word.
– Patrick Baldwin, The Perfection of Purity:: A Message To My Daughter
Taking the shield of Faith, requires that I trust the Lord; knowing that HE, and not the devil, is in control.
– Aleda J Marshall, Still Standing Equipped Grounded Praying
Our story will entail challenges to trust God in ways we never imagined we could, or would, and we’ll one day realize that this was all temporary? this story, our life doesn’t define us in eternity, but it prepares us for it.
– Cherie Hill, empty (Living Full of Faith When Life Drains You Dry)
Trust in God and acquire wisdom from Him, so that you may “Live long and prosper” to coin a modern day phrase!
– James Paris, The Bible Brief: A Compact Bible Summary & Bible Study Guidebook
If God can plan for us in eternity past, and He can see our eternity future, then He certainly can be trusted with the day-to-day operations of your life and mine.
– Shannon Scott, Discernment & Decision Making
My job is to trust my heavenly Father with the problems and situations I don’t understand, and focus on stewarding my will to what I know to be true.
– Bill Johnson, Strengthen Yourself in the Lord: How to Release the Hidden Power of God in Your Life
Love will never say “No, that’s not possible.” It will always trust that the dreams of others are attainable, and that their circumstances are improvable.
– Paula Casill, My Brother’s Keeper
If you really trust the Bible, it can and will tell you where we are today and what is about to come to pass in the very near future, not just in the sweet by and-by.
– Gaines Johnson, The Bible, Genesis and Geology
Once I put my trust in Jesus, the emptiness that consumed my life melted away. I now live a life of total peace and contentment.
– Britt Gillette, Coming To Jesus: One Man’s Search for Truth and Life Purpose
When we pray, we should just imagine that we are talking to someone close and in whom we can trust.
– Lois Hewitt, Spiritual Healing
Developing a relationship involves trust. Trust in Jesus with all decisions in life, no matter how small or great.
– James Cooper, Storm Watch: A Journey to Discipleship
We trust, instead, in the power of God and the strength of the Holy Spirit and know that our lives have meaning and power and eternality because God’s Spirit is greater that the spirit of this world.
– Beverly J. Van Kampen; Margery A. Lembke, The GodSense Journey: Exploring Sacred Pathways
Jesus wants your full surrender. Trust Him with your children. Trust Him with your heart.
– Cathy Coppola, Devil! Get Your Hands Off!
Sometimes the answer to our biggest, most crippling problems is simple. We need to ask God, and trust Him to do what we can’t do ourselves.
– K.J. Bryen, Dare to be Brave
If we submit to God, trust Him and allow Him to make the way, it’s done in a manner that far exceeds our knowledge and intellect.
– Verlinda Wilkerson, Understanding the Realities of Purpose In Progress